In-Store Sales Associate
The In-Store Sales Associate will attend various sales events throughout a defined market. The events will primarily be supporting the COSTCO Road Shows and Kiosk attendance. The In-Store Sales Associate will be responsible for stocking the stores with brochures and materials for potential customers. This position could coordinate research, compilation, maintenance, and reporting of customer and market information for the Lakeside Surfaces Inc., COSTCO In-Home relationship. Could assist with market communication and supports strategic and tactical marketing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct research and analysis related to industry, market, technology, competition and customers. Provide input to translate data into competitive next best alternative assessments and publish relevant quarterly market trend bulletins
- Develop and maintain information systems to retain and track information with appropriate software– Market & customer insight
- Assist with marketing communications plan that is aligned with Lakeside Surfaces Inc. objectives and maximizes Lakeside and Cambria visibility in COSTCO
- Support the distribution of marketing materials, sales information and presentations; manage trade events, sample fulfillment, new product introduction & promotion, etc.
- Contribute to tactical marketing activities for the purpose of uncovering growth opportunities, expanding customer base and increasing new technology adoption, etc.
- Survey key internal stakeholders to identify and clarify market data information needs, deliver timely information and assistance
- Perform research and analysis for specific sales projects and the tactical plan
- Provide support to In-Store Sales Consultants for analysis and follow-up of Business Development Requests
- Create and qualify sales leads for the support of the In-Store Sales Consultants
- Serve as Lakeside Surfaces In-Home “research point of contact” by developing and analyzing necessary research proposals as requested by COSTCO, Cambria or Lakeside team for further customer/consumer knowledge
- The perfect candidate has promo experience, is extroverted and is passionate about helping the team
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university with an emphasis in Marketing, Sales or Public Relations, or 1 year of Marketing or Sales experience. May be offset by Lakeside Surfaces, Inc. experience.
- Proficiency in MS.